I feel like mocking a certain individual. But that's just because I find this individual amazingly stupid. I'm refraining, though, and instead I'm going to do a survey.
1. Are you an innie or an outtie?
2. Have you ever worn bell-bottoms?
Everyone wore bell-bottoms in the late 70s. Including me.
3. Have you ever written a song?
I've written a lot of songs. I'm a songwriter.
4. Can you make change for a dollar right now?
I *can*, but I'm not gonna!
5. Have you ever been in the opposite sex's bathroom?
6. Have you ever smelled your own feet?
Yes, and I've made other people smell them, too. Mwuahahaha!
7. Do you like ketchup on or beside your French fries?
No. I don't like ketchup.
8. Can you touch your tongue to your nose?
9. Have you ever been a boy/girl scout?
I recall being a brownie for a short time.
10. Have you ever broken a mirror?
11. Have you ever put your tongue on a frozen pole?
Are frozen poles a common thing?
12. What is your biggest pet peeve?
See question #62
13. Do you slurp your drink after it�s gone?
I don't even understand this question. Is it gone? or is there something to "slurp"?
14. Have you ever blown bubbles in your milk?
What kid hasn't?!
15. Would you rather eat a Big Mac or a Whopper?
Whopper. McDonalds sux0rs.
16. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping?
More times than you'd care to know!
17. When you are at the grocery store, do you ask for paper or plastic?
Depends on what I'm getting.
18. True or False: You would rather eat steak than pizza.
19. Did you have a baby blanket?
I have no idea
20. Have you ever tried to cut your own hair?
I cut my own hair in high school, when "spikey" was a valid hairstyle.
21. Have you ever sleepwalked?
22. Have you ever had a birthday party at McDonalds?
I have no memory of my own party at McDonalds, but I remember going to someone elses and discovering how much McDonalds sux0rs. They kept getting my order wrong.
23. Can you flip your eye-lids up?
Hehehe, yes I can! Mwuahahaha!
24. Are you double jointed?
I dunno, prolly not
25. If you could be any age, what would you be?
I don't get it. I'm an age now.
26. Have you ever gotten gum stuck in your hair?
27. Have you ever thrown-up after a roller coaster ride?
Nope, but I hurled on the side of the pool the other day
28. What is your dream car?
I haven't really thought about what kind of car I'd have if I could have any car ever.
29. What is your favorite cartoon of all time?
Hrm... might be Rabbit of Seville, or 2 Stupid Dogs "Jerk", or Dangermouse "Journey to the Earth's Cor!", or Dicky Moe. As far as series, the one I'm totally keen on atm is Ed Edd 'n Eddy. DBZ is better as a comic. Chuck Jones is definitely my favourite cartoon director. If you want to really know my cartoon opinions, keep reading my LJ.
30. Would you go swimming in shallow waters where, one year earlier, a shark had attacked a child?
I prefer not to swim where things live.
31. How many cavities do you have?
I dunno, 4 or 5?
32. Have you ever eaten a dog biscuit?
I've tried several! What I haven't tried that I always wanted to try was Pup-peroni.
33. If you were in a car sinking in a lake, which would you do first, unbuckle your seat belt or open your window?
I don't know
34. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
35. Can you pick something up with your toes?
36. How many remote controls do you have in your house?
4 or 5
37. Have you ever fallen asleep in school?
I do not recall
38. How many times have you flown in an airplane in the last year?
39. How many foreign countries have you visited?
Japan, England, Mexico. That's about it.
40. If you were out of shape, would you compete in a triathlon if you were somehow guaranteed to win a big, gaudy medal?
I don't understand this question.
41. Would you rather be rich and unhappy, or poor and happy?
It's hard to be chipper and perky when you have to decide between dinner or a dollar movie. Now the question is whether I make my car payment, or make my electric bill payment. Would I rather have my car repossessed, or would I rather have it be 100 degrees F in my home? YEAH, I'M JUST FUCKIN PEACHY. You can't be really truly happy if you can't pay all your bills.
42. If you fell into quicksand, would you try to swim or try to float?
I do not know.
43. At what age did you first try to drive a car?
11? I guess. I don't know.
44. Do you ask for directions when you are lost?
I rarely get lost.
45. Have you ever had a Mexican jumping bean?
I bought one, but I didn't eat it, because that's not what they're for. I forgot what happened to it.
46. Are you more like Cinderella or Alice in Wonderland?
I'm more like Betty Boop.
47. Would you rather have an ant farm with no ants or a box of crayons with broken points?
48. Do you prefer light or dark bread?
Dark bread. White bread is... white.
49. Do you prefer scrambled or fried eggs?
50. Have you ever been in a car that ran out of gas?
Many, many times! My gas guage was broken on my old pickup.
51. Do you talk in your sleep?
52. Would you rather shovel snow or mow the lawn?
Snow!! Course, I've never shovelled snow before, so...
53. Would you rather be bitten by a poisonous snake or constricted by a python?
Bitten. Because at least there's some element of chance as far as how you're going to die. Constriction only has two options.
54. Have you ever played in the rain?
55. Which do you think is more dangerous: an angry bear or a hungry white shark?
56. Would you climb a very high tree to save a kitten?
Sure! Climbing is fun!
57. Can you tell the difference between a crocodile and an alligator?
58. Do you drink pepsi or coke?
Coke, of the vanilla variety
59. Whats your favorite number?
60. If you were a car, would you be an SUV or a sports car?
I don't get it.
61. Have you ever accidentally taken something from a hotel?
Nope, it's always on purpose :)
62. Would you blow your nose at the dinner table?
ABSOLUTELY NOT. And I've kept track of those of you who said you would, and I will never invite you to dinner! That's disgusting and foul! Show some respect, man! Is it THAT hard to take your nose to the powder room with you and blow it in the privacy of a stall?!
63. Have you ever slipped in the bathtub?
That's an odd question. Probably.
64. Do you use regular or deodorant soap?
I don't think I know the difference. I buy what's cheapest. Sometimes it smells funny.
65. Have you ever locked yourself out of the house?
Yeah, but the windows were easily opened... a bit TOO easy... (that was my old house, not the one I'm in now btw)
66. Would you rather make your living as a singing cowboy or as one of the Simpsons voices?
67. If you could invite any movie star to your home for dinner, who would it be?
It would have to be someone who also enjoys takeout. I'll go with Christopher Walken.
68. Have you ever made a semi truck honk?
69. Which would you rather live with: crossed eyes or a large nose?
I have a large nose now. It's not so bad.
70. Would you hang out with someone your best friend didn�t like?
I don't even understand the point. My best friend was married to someone I hated for years.
71. Would you hang out with someone your best friend liked, but you didn�t like?
Only if my friend was there too. Not on my own.
72. Have you ever returned a gift?
To the store? I usually forget. But I have quite a few items in my car right now that I intended to return after last christmas.
73. Would you give someone else a gift that had been given to you?
Hehehehe, I've done it before. Well? I'm not gonna be using it!
74. If you could attend an Olympic Event, what would it be?
75. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
76. If your grandmother gave you a gift that you already have, would you tell her?
If my grandmother gave me a gift at all, I'd probably call the Weekly World News. She's been dead awhile.
77. Do you sing in the car?
Yup! All the time.
78. Would you rather jump into a dumpster or into a vat of honey?
Honey. Mmm... honey.... Honey is weird. It's the only food I eat that bugs make.
79. What is your favorite breed of dog?
I like mid-sized hairy dogs, like the chow I used to have. I also like small dogs and big dogs. I like dogs.
80. Would you donate money to feed starving animals in the winter?
I don't know, I'm desperately poor.
81. If you were a bicycle, would you be a stingray or a mountain bike?
I don't know what that means.
82. What is your least favorite fruit?
Orange, I think
83. What kind of fruit have you never had?
84. If you won a $5,000 shopping spree to any store, which store would you pick?
Wal-Mart, or Target, or some other megastore that has groceries, household items, clothing AND toys.
85. What brand sports apparel do you wear the most?
86. How many letters will/did you earn in my high school career?
I don't recall there being "lettering" in my school.
87. Among your friends, who could you arm wrestle and beat?
Most of 'em
88. If you had to choose, what branch of the military would you be in?
Air Force I guess
89. Would you ever parachute out of a plane?
Not just no, but wild fuck no. Our company picnic one year was at the skydiving ranch, and the skydivers were taking the employees up and jumping out of a plane with them. It was all paid for by the company. I remained solidly on the ground the entire time, except for a brief stint on top of a picnic table.
90. What do you think is your best feature?
91. If I were to win a grammy, what kind of music would it be for?
You? Or me? I'd win a grammy for jazz/blues.
92. What is your favorite season?
93. How many members do you have in your immediate family?
LOL member! Hehehehe! My immediate family being my mother, father, sister, and daughter. That would be... one member. (and eww)
94. Which of the five senses is most important to you?
95. Would you rather be a more successful painter or singer?
singer, painters are all self-deprecating lame-o's
96. Have you ever ridden a tortoise?
97. How many years did you end up going to college?
8, and I hope to go more
98. Have you ever had surgery?
yes I have
99. Would you rather be a professional figure skater or professional football player?
I'd better go with football player - I'm not very graceful.
100. What do you like to collect?