I am answering questions I stole from someone else. I am too lazy to figure out exactly how many Rs are in her username.
1. What's your favorite cheese? Smoked Jarlsberg
2. How long do you hold onto odd socks before giving up on finding their mate? I buy all the same kind of socks, so I never know if it's mateless or not.
3. Who was your favorite musical artist when you were 15? Duran Duran
4. What shape are your fingernails in right now? I could shred with 'em.
5. Two scoops: of what? o/~ raisins are the reason kellogg's raisin bran's so pleasin o/~
6. What's your earliest memory? Ummm... we had a swingset, and we were outside singing "Nanny-nanny boo-boo! Stick your head in doo-doo!" because it's fun, and my mom got all mad.
7. When does your pet look funniest? When he falls into the bath or the toilet.
8. What do you collect? Umm... dust?
9. What's better than sex? a great movie; great food; playing in the pool with my kid.... lots of stuff. Sex is fleeting and gooey.
10. What things are you brand-loyal to? Benson & Hedges; Peter Pan Peanut Butter; Coca Cola; Frito-Lay; Zapps; Morningstar
11. Favorite Dr. Seuss book? It's in "The Sneeches and Other Stories". The one about the pale-green pants with nobody inside 'em.
12. Best meal you've had lately? Tofu fried rice
13. Peanut Butter and ________? ME.
14. Who's your favorite poet? Chuangtze
15. Where are you going on vacation this year? If I ever get some time, Arkansas
16. If you could change careers tomorrow with no strings attached, what would you be? Animation writer/director (or geologist, duh :)
17. Whaddya drive? stuff.
18. What's your poison? I love Coca Cola.
19. The color of the carpet or the kind of floor in the room you are sitting in right now? It's a color I like to refer to as "eugh".
20. What's on your walls? At home, nothing. At work... also nothing. I'm all :