Did you have any doubts here?
Yours are DEMON
wings, possibly resembling
those of a bat - huge, black, and clawed. You
are cold and impure, and a born Creature of the
Night. Possibly with an interest in those of a
vampyric nature, or possibly one yourself. You
have little sympathy or care for humanity and
see them as existing for no real purpose -
thus, you can be very manipulative and bend
them to fit YOUR purpose. And you do have a
purpose, to everything you do. Nine times out
of ten it will be strictly for your own self
gratification or perhaps merely amusement. As
soon as a person or situation is no longer
productive or pleasurable in your life, you
will rid yourself of it or them. You could very
well have just a touch of superiority complex
(or perhaps more than a touch?). Despite all of
this, you are capable of love so intense that
you place that person's wishes even above your
own - the only time that you will do so.
Chances are you are attracted to people in
which you see...yourself. Though many hate you
for your carelessness and evil...Sexy, fierce,
sinful, and mysterious...you turn me on. *~*~*Claim Your Wings - Pics and Long Answers*~*~* brought to you by Quizilla
I'm not careless! Well, OK, sometimes I don't care. But people that I like, I care! Bats are not evil creatures of the night. Well, they are
creatures of the night, but not evil! Bats are cute and nice and furry and they can fly! That's cool. They eat bugs! Entomophagy. I probably am manipulative and bend humanity to fit my purposes. It would be way cool to have bat wings.
OK, now time for an irreverent survey. I'm going to lunch.
BODY I'm all :
1. What do you like most about your body? My tentacles
2. And least?: That, too, would probably be the tentacles.
3. How many fillings do you have?: o_O
4. Do you think you're good looking?: Oh HELL yeah.
5. Do other people often tell you that you're good looking?: I don't
normally listen to people say stuff. There's a guy talking right now, but am I listening? Nahh.
6. Do you look like any celebrities?: Depends... did you see "Urotsukidoji"?
1. Do you wear a watch?: No
2. How many coats and jackets do you own?: Depends what you mean - but I
3. Favorite pants color? black
4. Most expensive item of clothing?: I have a suede/leather jacket.
That probably cost like $300 in 1991 or something.
5. What kind of shoes do you wear?: Black faux-leather no-slip safety shoes.
6. What's your sense of style?: that would be "Val"
1. Do your friends 'know' you?: In the biblical sense?!
Goodness! Well, OK one or two of 'em might.
2. What do they tend to be like?: Me! OK not really.
3. Are there traits in you that are universally liked?: Sure! I'd
say... most of my traits. Yeah! Hahahahaha!
4. How many people do you tell everything to?: There's not much to tell
really... like, 3?
MUSIC, TV, FILM & BOOKS:
1. Favorite group ever? Group = no. Singer = aiko
3. Do you find any musicians good-looking?: I kinda dig that guy from Smash
4. Can you play an instrument?: Trumpet, piano, guitar, recorder, clarinet,
saxophone... jack of all trades, master of none
5. Type of music never listened to?: I don't think I'd know how to describe
it if I've never listened to it.
6. Type of music you love to listen to?: depends on my mood.
1. Who is the smartest woman alive at the moment?: Erm, doi. That
would be ME, thank you.
2. What do you prefer, a sunny or rainy day?: I would prefer cloudy with no
actual rain. And cool. Hate hot.
3. Do you consider yourself lucky?: I'm probably lucky. This can't ALL
be talent! :D
4. Do you feel pity for people who commit suicide?: Hard to feel pity for a
dead guy, eh? I don't know how to answer that.
5. Choose one word to describe how you feel most often: Soft and squishy,
like a ripe pear.
6. Why do you think God made you the way you are?: Because He thinks I
7. If you could describe yourself, how would you describe you?: I'm tha bomb
1. Complete & Full Name: Er, no. This is the internet, not a
2. Do you like it?: Sure!
3. Nick-names: Val, umm.... Val... er..... oh yeah, Val.
4. Screen names: makaioh, raditzsex, mavis puppy...
5. Age: 34 on Tuesday
6. Birthday: 1/28/70
7. Sign: Aquarius
8. Ethnic Background: Spiderman, Kong, Transformer (robot in disguise!),
10. Job: Job asked the Lord "Damn! What up, g? Why you
dissin!" and God replied "Don't you talk to me that way, boy! My
daddy don't talk to ME that way!" and then he did that 3-snap hand gesture
and walked out, perpetratin.
11. Status: I'm behind on the project. I admit.
12. Crush: CRUSH ALL HU-MANS
13. Natural hair color: like, red-blonde or something
14. Current hair color: like, red-blonde or something, but with
15. Eye color: Suppose you had never seen another human being before, and
you lived on a desert island and were raised by apes. You would think you
had ape-colored eyes, because all the apes had it. Then, one day, someone
shows up with a mirror. Then you say "Wow, I didn't know I didn't
look like an ape! That is amazing!" Then you stand upright and
walk to Wall Street.
16. Height: 5'7"
17. Weight: I don't own a bathroom scale
18. Birthplace: Now it's getting boring.
19. Shoe size: I GOTS BIG FEETS.
1. Parents: I have some. I am one.
2. Siblings: I have one. I am one.
3. Live with: this guilt that has become a part of my soul. Not really
4. Favorite relatives: Holly
1. Number: 98, 100, 126 (Cartoon Network, Disney channel, Nicktoons)
2. Color: Green
3. Day: Feb. 29 - only get one every 4 years!
4. Month: December
6. Movie: Today, that would be Cowboy Bebop - Knocking on Heaven's Door.
7. Food: I think I'm going to have to say pizza, as always.
9. Sport: Tonsil hockey. Not really ;)
10. Class: Fighter
11. Teacher: Miyajun
12. Drink: Coca Cola
13. Veggie: Onions
14. TV station: Cartoon Network
15. Radio station: That one that plays all the dance/techno
16. Store: Which do I like the best? I don't know. Which do I go
to the most? That would be Quik Trip.
17. Expression: Thus Spake Zarathustra.
18. Animal: Bats
19. Flower: Er.. I dunno, carnation? Or rose? no, they're
pointy. How about those tiny little purple orchids that bloom randomly in
1. Me or you: That would be me. Doi.
2. Coke or Pepsi: Coke. The real thing, baby.
3. Day or night: Night! But shh, I might be asleep.
4. AOL or AIM: how about AMR, AMV, ADV, ASP, ACH, ATA...
5. CD or cassette?: Cassettes aren't even sold anymore except at truck
stops! I have some.
6. DVD or VHS: DVD is cooler, but you can't record to it like VHS.
7. Jeans or khakis: Jeans. Khakis are l@me
8. Car or truck: What's next on this list, fries or tater tots? Tater
9. Tall or short: Somewhere in between.
10. Lunch or dinner: I am kinda hungry...
11. N*sync or BSB?: N-sync
12. Gap or Old Navy: OK whatever
13. Lipstick or lipgloss: How about just plain ol' lip *balm*
14. Silver or gold: have I none, but such as I have give I thee...
15. Alcohol or weed: er... neither, thankyouverymuch. A better
question would be alcohol or tobacco. Tobacco.
LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS
1. Do you have a bf/gf?: In my mind I do. Hahahahaha!
2. Do you have a crush?: In my mind, sure. I guess. I dunno.
3. How long have you liked him/her: Ever since I first watched the
show. OK, maybe not then. This is getting odd.
4. Why do you like this person?: Because I'm insane and fear real-world
5. If you're single, why are you single?: Because I like it this way.
6. How long was your longest relationship?: I was once in a relationship for
over 20,000 years. That was when I was a demon-lord. It might have
been 40,000 years or something. Time sorta all runs together after about
7. How long was your shortest relationship?: I don't know, and I
probably don't even remember that guy.
8. Who was your 1st love or relationship?: Chekov, from Star Trek.
9. What do you miss about them?: Nothing! I can watch DVDs all day!
10. Who was your last relationship with?: I'm not going to kiss and
tell! Even in my mind. OK I might.
1. What is the one thing you would change about your past?: That time I
stole all that money from those nuns to finance my world domination plans, and
then I finally got the doomsday device built and discovered that the stupid
electrical cord was the wrong type to use in that country, so I couldn't even
use the damn thing. I would change it so that I built the thing in a
country that had US-standard outlets. What a disappointment.
2. What is the biggest mistake you've made in your life?: Just remember
this: NEVER, no matter how hott he may be, NEVER trust a Jedi with your
long-term takeover plans. *wistful sigh*
3. Last thing you heard: I heard a guy's phone ringing. He answered
it. I couldn't make out what he was saying.
5. Last thing you said: Out loud? I think I said "Ehehehe."
6. What is the last TV show you saw?: This morning I watched Pokemon, and
the first few minutes of Yu-gi-oh. It was like episode 1 or
something. I wish I could have watched the whole thing.
7. What is the last song you heard?: Power of Love, by aiko
8. Last time you took a trip: take a little trip, take a little trip, take a
little trip with me-ee
9. Last time you said something bad: It would be easier to say when I last
said something good.
1. What day is it tomorrow?: THE LAST DAY OF YOUR LIFE! BWUAHAHAHA!
2. What are you going to do after this?: I guess... umm.... work.
3. Who are you going to talk to?: That guy.
4. Where are you going to go?: To the lunchroom.
5. How old will you be when you graduate?: Graduate what?
6. What do you wanna be?: The most influential person in the world
7. What is one of your dreams?: I had this one dream that was like a movie,
and there was this guy, and this evil alien creature, and the guy was fighting
the creature, then he finally fixed his spaceship and left the planet, but then
he crashed on a nearby planet, but it was OK because he escaped the evil
alien. So, he went to go sit in the lounge and have a soda, and the lounge
was all busted up from being crashed, but he sat on a messed-up couch with a
soda, and then from behind the creature began to inch it's way toward him....
then I woke up.
8. Where will you be in 25 years?: Yesterday I was transferring files from
one HD to another (both external). It was going fine and it was like
"Estimated 2 minutes left" and then something bad happened and it said
"Estimated 14,316,554 minutes left". I figured out that that
would be about 27 years.
1. Do you write in cursive or print?: Yes I do. It's a combination of
2. Are you a lefty or a a righty?: Yes
3. What piercing do you have?: I have pierced ears, but normal-type. I
never wear earrings anymore. Maybe I should.
4. Do you drive?: Every day, except the days I don't.
5. Do you have glasses or braces?: Yes. And I need new ones.
6. If you had three wishes, what would they be?: I don't know
7. Did you enjoy taking this survey?: It made me very hungry.