Strip Twister sounds like a drinking game, doesn't it. But for those of us who don't drink alcohol, that would be useless. And, for those of you who do
drink alcohol, the goal of drinking games is to get drunk, which you were planning on doing anyway.
So, to make the game much more interesting, and to keep you people who cheat-for-drinks to pay attention, this is not a drinking game.
It is a hot pepper eating game.
1 twister mat
1 twister spinner-thing
1 6-sided die (Sure, it would be easier to alter the Twister spinner than to use dice, but that might alert whomever you borrowed the game from that you were doing something fun that he/she wasn't invited to.)
20 or so hot peppers (whole)
1. Every participant must be wearing the same number of articles of clothing. Suggested 6 items, as there are 6 sides to the die and that will encourage full frontal nudity. For a less risque game, use more articles of clothing.
2. Each side of the die corresponds to an article of clothing. There will of course be crossovers, for instance, if two players are wearing bras and the other two are wearing hats. Here is a general guideline for the dice rolls:
1 - shirt/blouse
2 - trousers/skirt
3 - underpants
4 - left sock
5 - right sock
6 - bra/hat/undershirt/dogtag/etc.
Note that while the official rules suggest always wearing socks to play, losing a sock is actually an advantage, as one can grip the mat better with bare feet.
3. One player (the Spinner) spins the wheel. If it lands on blue, red, or yellow, continue as in regular twister by placing the body part in question on the correctly colored dot. If it lands on green, a die roll is also required!
4. When the die is rolled, the player must remove the article of clothing indicated (see chart above) with the body part indicated by the spinner
prior to placing said part on the green dot.
5. If this is not possible due to the laws of physics, for example, remove your underpants with your left foot while still wearing trousers, the player must eat a hot pepper. The player is still required to remove the article of clothing, but can use all necessary limbs.
6. If the article of clothing indicated by the die roll has already been removed, play continues normally.
7. Winning the game: When a player cannot place his or her hand or foot on the correctly colored dot without falling, that player is out. Feel free to eat hot peppers, drink, or masturbate while the game continues with the remaining players. When all but one player is left, that player is the winner, unless the other players have already begun some kind of wild orgy excluding the winning player, making the winner in effect the loser.
Have fun, and remember to practice safe Twister. Those peppers are hot, and burning genitalia is only funny until it happens to you.